This elegant neoclassical estate is located on the famous Route des Château. Seventy hectares of the 250 – hectare Margaux and Lascombes, this property is mentioned in the 1868 edition of Cocks and Feret’s.
Château Cantenac Brown is a 1855 classified third growth, located in Cantenac within the most prestigious Médoc appellation, Margaux. This diversity of terroirs ensures constant quality.
Château Angludet belongs to the Sichel family, who worked as Bordeaux wine merchants for 6 generation. It is one of the oldest estates in Médoc. “Noble residence“ means “Angle of High Land”.
Founded in the 12th century by monks from Vertheuil Abbey, the prieuré (or “priory”) of Cantenac has produced well-reputed wines from the very beginning.
Château Lascombes is a second growth in the 1855 classification. The estate’s 130 hectares of vines are grown on a wide variety of clay-limestone, clay-gravel, and gravelly soils.
This imposing estate owes its name to Connétable Talbot, the English General and Governor of the province of Guyenne who was defeated at the famous Battle of Castillon in 1453.