Château de Fieuzal is located in the heart of the historic Graves region and has belonged to Brenda and Lochlann Quinn since 2001. The estate has existed for around 150 years.
The history of Château Giscours dates back to the 14th century. However, the true creation of the estate can be considered to date from the purchase of the “maison noble de Guyscouttz” by Pierre de L’homme, a rich cloth merchant, in 1552.
Built in 1755, Château Picque Caillou is located on the outskirts of the city of Bordeaux in the historic Pessac-Léognan appellation, the cradle of local winegrowing.